16 Adar I 5776
מחזור שבחי ישורון
Machzor Shivchei Yeshurun
Zichron Eliezer Gedaliah
According to the Western Ashkenaz Tradition, Especially That of the Holy Community of K’hal Adath Jeshurun, New York
by Rav Dovid Roth
Washington Heights, New York, 5776
(Note: This work is not an official Machon Moreshes Ashkenaz publication.)
Newly released in time for Shabbos Parshas Shekolim, this machzor contains all the piyutim for the special Shabboses throughout the year. Features of this machzor include:
- Separately for each special Shabbos, the piyutim are included in their context, interspersed with the full text of the regular Shabbos tefiloh, eliminating the need to flip pages back and forth or use two siddurim.
- Includes Krovos for Purim, Bircas haMazon for Seudas Bris Milah, and a comprehensize appendix.
- Each piyut is elucidated by insights and explanations written in English.
- Newly typeset in a large, clear font.
- Compatible with a broad spectrum of variations of Western Ashkenaz tradition, with a special focus on K’hal Adath Yeshurun of Washington Heights.
For more information visit the Machzor Shivchei Yeshurun web site.